20 Easy Bun Hairstyles You need to try in 2023
If your hair is long enough, you can easily make a bun. However, it is not enough to make a simple headscarf, because the hairdresser’s imagination knows no limits. Tying a headscarf with a braid can be done in many ways. In this article we will tell you how to weave beautiful hairstyles with buns and braids.
Hairstyles bundle with a headscarf
- Tie the scarf around your head.
- Use the scarf to hold your hair in place.
- The scarf should be tight around your head.
- Wrap it at least three times, but no more than four times, so that it’s secure and won’t slip off while you’re doing other things.
- Tie the ends of the scarf at the back of your head (in a bow) or wrap them around for a more casual look—either way works!
French Hairstyles bun
You can make a French hairstyle bun with or without a headscarf. To do this style, take your hair and pull it back into a ponytail at the crown of your head. Secure it by wrapping a hair tie around the base of the ponytail and then wrap another one over top of that. The band should be tight enough to create some tension in your hair so that you can braid it into place.
Stretching out an elastic band will make it easier for you when you’re braiding so that it doesn’t rip apart when trying to get through each section of your strands (this is particularly important for those with finer or thinner strands). If necessary, use additional elastic bands as needed until all strands from bottom layer have been braided up towards top layer until reaching halfway point between scalp/hairline and earlobe level; twist around itself several times before moving onto next section below until reaching base layer again where there should now be two braids instead of just one due to how many times they were twisted together during previous steps–now take these two braids together down lengthwise sideburn area stopping at bottom edge along ears where they should meet up perfectly evenly spaced apart from each other horizontally across forehead area rather than vertically along sides like we did earlier when doing our French twist style.
Sloppy bundle of Hairstyles
- Place your hair in a loose ponytail at the top of your head, then separate it into two sections.
- Twist one section and wrap it around the base of your ponytail holder to create a bun shape, then secure with bobby pins in an X-shape pattern (this will help keep all of those messy flyaways at bay). Repeat with other half of hair, making sure both buns look even when finished!
- Tug on each side of your hair to loosen them up and add volume—or just leave them as they are if you’re feeling adventurous!
Voluminous Bunch of Hair
- To create this bun hairstyle, begin with your hair clean and damp. Then, apply a medium hold styling product to the ends of your hair and mid shafts. Next, blow dry your hair with a round brush so that it’s smooth and frizz-free. Finally, take a small section at the back of your head (where you want your bun to be) and twist it into a small ponytail. Use bobby pins or clips to secure this twisted section into place above the crown of your head
- Keep repeating this process until all of your hair is twisted up into several mini braids or knots on top of one another like you’re building an inverted pyramid out of them! Once all of the braids are in place—and secured with some bobby pins—you’re finished! Just make sure not too pull too tightly when twisting as that could cause damage instead 🙂
Hair styling with a braid
Using a braid to create a bun is one of the easiest ways to make your hair look stylish. The trick is to make sure that your braid isn’t too tight, as this could cause headaches. You should also use a hair elastic instead of just wrapping your hair around itself, because this will keep the bun in place without causing discomfort.